There’s no doubt bluegrass fans love Dave Adkins’ music, and Mountain Fever Records is
pleased to deliver his next hit, “Better Days A Coming.” This song is
the first single from Dave’s upcoming album due in early fall. “Better
Days A Coming” is now available to consumers and radio.
Dave co-wrote “Better Days A Coming” with his wife Katrina and they are delighted to share it with the world. About it he says:
“I love this song and the fact that my sweetie, Katrina wrote it with me. Sometimes I write as
I drive and whoever is with me will take notes for me. When we travel
and Katrina’s with me, we work on a lot of music. One day I was telling
her my ideas, and she started adding stuff, and before you know it we
had a song done. I’m tickled Mountain Fever Records picked our song for
the first single from my new album.”
Days A Coming” is an upbeat and grassy tune. As the title indicates, it
leaves one feeling optimistic and happy. We hope you enjoy it!
THINGS TO KNOW
- “Better Days A Coming” features the talents of:
- Dave Adkins – lead vocal
- Joey Shann – banjo and harmony vocal
- Daniel Collier – fiddle and harmony vocal
- Aaron Ramsey – guitar and mandolin
- Recorded, mixed and mastered at Mountain Fever Studios in Willis, VA
- Produced by Mark Hodges
- Mixed & mastered by Aaron Ramsey
- Dave Adkins is known for his raw and powerful vocals, clever songwriting, and entertaining stage performances.
- His song “Blood Feud” from his album Right Or Wrong has spent three weeks at Bluegrass Today’s Weekly #1 spot.
- Dave’s recording of “I Can Only Imagine” reached #1 four times on the Bluegrass Today Weekly Gospel Chart.
- His self-titled album released in 2016 debuted at #1 on the Billboard chart.