Country Rewind Records has announced a new project, Outlaw Billy Don Burns, The Country Blues, available on March 15 with distribution by Select-O-Hits.
The new recordings will also be available for streaming and download on
all digital music platforms including Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify,
Amazon Music, Google Play, Pandora and more.
“It is a great album, Billy Don sounds great, as he always does. The
songs are fantastic. He sings about the truth and hard times, but he
tells a tale of warning and a tale of heart with this album,” exclaims
Shooter Jennings. “Long live Billy Don Burns and his very important
place in the history of Country and Western Music.”
Track List – Outlaw Billy Don Burns, The Country Blues
1. Runnin’ Drugs Out Of Mexico (Billy Don Burns)
2. Mexican Woman (Billy Don Burns)
3. No Shortage Of The Blues (Billy Don Burns/Mack Vickery)
4. Damn Cryin’ Shame (Billy Don Burns/Mike Randolph)
5. Stranger (Billy Don Burns)
6. The Prison Song (Billy Don Burns)
7. Ramblin’ Gypsy (Ken McDuffie/Robin Gipson)
8. You Lied Our Love Away (Billy Don Burns/Hank Cochran)
9. I Like Trains (Billy Don Burns/Tim Ledford)
10. No God In Juaurez (Billie Gant)
11. Wild Dogs (Billy Don Burns)
12. Honky Tonk Boots (Billy Don Burns/Mack Vickery/Scott Blackwell)
Billy Don Burns, The Country Blues was produced by Executive Producers,
Charlie Ammerman and Thomas Gramuglia and co-produced by Billy Don
Burns / Jeff Williams / Mike Randolph at “The Den” Nashville Music
Group. Additional production and engineering and mixing by Aaron
Dethrage at EastSide Manor Studios East Nashville. Mastered by John
Forbes and Aaron Dethrage.
recordings are a follow up to Country Rewind Records previous releases
of such greats as Conway Twitty, Waylon Jennings, Connie Smith, Jeannie
C. Riley Rex Allen Sr., Carl Smith, Rex Allen Jr. and more which have
all received great reviews by music critics worldwide.
Country Rewind Records has dedicated itself to bring classic country
with this contemporary feel to not only the past country fans but also
to the new country listeners by bringing unreleased traditional Country
music into the contemporary Country era.