TUNE-IN ALERT / THE ROYS
The Roys Earn Their Place In The Spotlight
Nashville, TN (March 30, 2011) — The Roys are enjoying their time in the spotlight. The brother/sister duo have stirred up quite a buzz with their Rural Rhythm Records’ debut, LONESOME WHISTLE, while the early success of the disc’s first single, “Coal Minin’ Man,” has the media taking note. Fans of The Roys will have ample opportunity to catch this talented bluegrass/country duo, as they grab a little air time following a media blitz in support of their new CD.
· Better TV airs nationally on Tuesday, April 5 at 2 p.m. EDT / 1 p.m. CDT .Check local listings on line at http://www.better.tv/links/.
The Roys on Better TV
(L-R) Elaine Roy, Audra Lowe, Lee Roy and Rhiannon Ally
· BLUEGRASS RADIO NETWORK’s Into The Blue with Terry Herd airs April 3-9.
· The Country Vibe With Chuck and Becca airs March 31 – April 10 on numerous national television networks, including Resort & Residence -TV (DIRECTV Ch. 354), AMG-TV, BlueHighwaysTV, Untamed Sports-TV and on the Texas Channel located on the Time/Warner cable platform. Check http://www.thecountryvibe.com/ for local listings. In Music City, the show broadcasts on The CW-Nashville (WNAB, Comcast Ch. 18) Saturday, April 2 at 8:00 p.m. CDT.
The Roys on The Country Vibe
(L- R) Becca Walls, Elaine Roy, Lee Roy and Chuck Long
· Inside Music Row airs April 4 -10 on numerous television networks, including Direct TV, Resort & Residence , American Life Network, AMG-TV Network, CMC Australia and Showcase Channel UK. Check http://www.insidemusicrow.com for listings. In Nashville, the show will air Saturday, April 9 on WNAB (Comcast Ch. 18), at 8:30 p.m. CDT.
· Sunday’s Kind of Country (CBS & CW Networks, check local listings) airs Sunday, April 3; SKOC is also available in 34 radio markets across the country.
For those who didn’t catch The Roys’ “Coal Minin’ Man” video world premiere on Fox Television Network’s FOX411 Country, it’s archived at http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/25/world-premiere-video-coal-minin-man-roys/. Fans can also see The Roys’ recent interview and performance on Fox News Network’s After The Show Show at http://video.foxnews.com/v/4610259/after-the-show-show-the-roys-come-hangout.
Last year proved to be a monumental one for The Roys as they made their national television debut in September on the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon in Las Vegas and traveled to Bogota, Columbia, South America for a Compassion International mission trip. This year has kicked off with a busy schedule that has included live performances, a radio tour and more.
Fans can purchase LONESOME WHISTLE at Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble, Amazon and other retailers. Learn more about The Roys at www.theroysonline.com.