CURB RECORDS’ STEVE HOLY RELEASES LOVE DON’T RUN
NASHVILLE, TN (September 13, 2011) – Curb Records recording artist Steve Holy releases his third studio album, Love Don’t Run, today, September 13, 2011. Working once again with producer and hit songwriter Lee Miller, the new album includes “Love Don’t Run,” the hit single written by Joe Leathers, Rachael Thibodeau and Ben Glover currently in the Top 20 on the country radio charts.
“I’m so proud of this album and grateful it’s finally out,” states Holy. “After the birth of my two daughters this is the third most exciting day of my life!”
“Love Don’t Run combines the best of everything that Holy has given us in the past and turns it up a notch as his voice and delivery of a lyric has matured through the years,” says Today’s Country Magazine. “There really isn’t a bad song in the bunch and this is an album worth adding to your collection. A must have!”
Along with a steady climb up the country charts, “Love Don’t Run” has just reached the #3 spot on GAC’s Top 20 Countdown. Holy continues to tour nationally in promotion of Love Don’t Run.
1. If It Gets You Where You Wanna Go (Rodney Atkins, Rodney Clawson, Jim Collins)
2. Love Don’t Run (Joe Leathers, Rachael Thibodeau, Ben Glover)
3. Hauled Off And Kissed Me (Steve Holy, Jim Collins, Lee Thomas Miller)
4. Until The Rain Stops (Matt Ramsey, Trevor Rosen, Matt Jenkins)
5. Heart Of A Hero (Kelly Roland, Nicole Witt, Pat Bunch)
6. Every Day Should End Like This (Steve Holy, Ross Copperman, Lee Thomas Miller)
7. Wonders (Steve Holy, Steve Rutledge, Joel Brentlinger)
8. Let The Sun Shine In (Steve Holy, Tony Martin, Lee Thomas Miller)
9. Like I’m Famous (Steven Dale Jones, Jeremy Spillman, Chris Cavanaugh)
10. Help Me Make It Through The Night (Kris Kristofferson)
11. Bonus Track: Good Morning Beautiful (Todd Cerney, Zack Lyle)
About Steve Holy
Curb recording artist Steve Holy has enjoyed incredible success since the release of his debut album Blue Moon in October 2000 which featured the hit number 1 single “Good Morning Beautiful,” now labeled number 10 in Billboard Magazine’s Top Country Songs of the Decade 1999-2009. With two albums and several hit singles under his belt, Steve has recently signed a management deal with CVR Management driven by veteran Nashville producers J. Gary Smith and John Smith. Steve once again worked with producer Lee Miller (Miller produced Steve’s last smash single “Brand New Girlfriend”) on his third studio album, Love Don’t Run, available now. His current single, “Love Don’t Run,” is climbing the country charts and is Steve’s fastest climbing single to date.