SAMMY KERSHAW’S LOUISIANA HOME CATCHES FIRE

SAMMY KERSHAW’S LOUISIANA
 HOME CATCHES FIRE 
Country Star’s Home Catches Fire, Suffers Major Smoke Damage
Kershaw Arrived at Scene Before Fire Department to Help Extinguish Flames
Nashville, Tenn. (April 4, 2013) – Earlier today, SAMMY KERSHAW‘s Lafayette, Louisiana home sustained heavy smoke damage after a fire broke out in the country star’s kitchen.
Kershaw
inadvertently started the fire when he grabbed cans of homemade spices
he was delivering to a friend.  The box containing the spices slid over
the kitchen stove, catching the knobs that ignite the burners.  Kershaw
says there were likely flammable items on the stovetop that caught fire.
After
leaving his home, his alarm company alerted him of the blaze.  Kershaw
immediately returned home and threw towels onto the stovetop to help
smother the flames. Shortly after, firefighters arrived at the scene to
extinguish the blaze.
“You’ve
got to count your blessings… every one of them,” says Kershaw.  “This
could have been so much worse.  The guardian angel that God assigned to
me is always working overtime.”
No one was injured in the blaze.

Related Posts

Radio Live Show Playlist June 17th

Tune In 24/7 to Country Music News International Radio Show

Radio Live Show Playlist June 15th

Tune In 24/7 to Country Music News International Radio Show

Country Music News International Newsletter

Here is your Country Music News & Bluegrass Music News of the week

Billie Jo Jones on Country Music News International Radio Show

June 22th interviewed by Big Al Weekley!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *