AS WHIRLWIND MEDIA CAMPAIGN CONTINUES STEADY ROLL
Nashville, Tenn. (September 25, 2011) — The Oak Ridge Boys are gearing up for the second week of an intense media campaign in support of the group’s new CD, It’s Only Natural and the 30th anniversary of the hit song, “Elvira.” A national press tour will take place in New York City, starting on Sunday with an appearance on FOX News Channel’s late-night show, Geraldo At Large.
On Monday, fans can start their day with the Oaks on FOX & friends, the number one cable morning show in America. There will be a live performance of “Elvira,” beginning around 8:50 a.m. (ET). The group will also take to the airwaves with a live segment on the FOX Business Network around 11:45 a.m. (ET). Later in the day, they’ll take things high-tech on the FOXNEWS.com LIVE Entertainment hour, which airs from 2:00-3:00 p.m. (ET). Then, step into the spotlight on Tuesday for a Better TV taping which will broadcast nationally on October 4, 2011.
Be sure to tune in as the legendary Oaks check out what’s cooking at Larry’s Country Diner on RFD-TV. The show is set to air on September 29th & 30th and October 1, 2011 (check for local listings).
The Oak Ridge Boys’ It’s Only Natural CD is released through the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® exclusive music program. It features a rerecording of the signature song “Elvira” along with six other hits, and five new songs.
Tracks on It’s Only Natural:
1. What’cha Gonna Do? (Steven J. Williams, Wil Nance & Sherrie Austin)
2. True Heart (Michael James Bruce Clark & Don Schlitz)
3. Before I Die (Woody Mullis & Trey Matthews)
4. Gonna Take a Lot of River (Mark Henley & John Kurhajetz)
5. No Matter How High (Even Stevens & Joey Scarbury)
6. The Shade (Shane Decker & Troy Jones)
7. Elvira (Dallas Frazier)
8. Louisiana Red Dirt Highway (Vernon Rust)
9. Beyond Those Years (Troy Harold Seals & Eddie F. Setser)
10. Wish You Could Have Been There (Steven Dall, Casey Marshall & John Kennedy)
11. Lucky Moon (Mark Wright & Doug Johnson)
12. Sacrifice… For Me (Joe Bonsall)
The CD is available exclusively at all Cracker Barrel locations. For more information, please visit: www.oakridgeboys.com/natural