Praised by Rolling Stone as a “strong and clever songwriter and performer,” newcomer Nora Collins released her highly-anticipated EP Strings
today. Produced by Marshall Altman (Natasha Bedingfield, Amy Grant,
Frankie Ballard), Collins holds a co-writing credit on all six tracks. Strings is available for streaming and purchase across all digital platforms now.
Stream / purchase Strings here.
“’Strings’ is an honest representation of where I am on my musical
journey and showcases how much I’ve grown as a songwriter and as an
artist,” said Collins. “I really enjoyed the process of creating this
EP, and I’m so excited that it’s finally out in the world for people to
STRINGS TRACK LIST:
1. Less is More – (Nora Collins, Nick Donley, Jeff Roach)
2. Backseat Falling – (Collins, Clay Mills, Aby Gutierrez)
3. Who Knows Who – (Collins, Donley, Jake Mitchell)
4. Plain Jane – (Collins, Emily Landis, Jason Blaine)
5. Pink Lemonade – (Collins, Donley, Matt McVaney)
6. Strings – (Collins, Donley, Mitchell)