message would you like to send your European Fans? That I love them and
appreciate the support and I can’t wait to get there soon!
- How much creative control do you have over your music? I have all the creative control.It’s important to me to be myself.
- What drives you? Creating something new that no one has ever heard. I love trying to make a sound that turns a head.
- Any thoughts of retirement ahead? None at all. I want to do this for the rest of my life.
- Who is your biggest critic, yourself or others? Myself, I’m very hard on myself.I want to be perfect even thought it’s impossible.
you get time off, how do you like to relax? I love to play sports and
be outdoors. Anytime I can be in the woods and camp I’m all in.
- Is there anything in your life that you would change if you could? No I’m a very blessed and grateful for all the good and bad. It makes me who I am.
- How did you choose the title for the CD? Is there a story behind the name? I wanted to open up to the fans and be honest. Telling all my secrets felt like the perfect title.
- When you’re on tour, do you have time to play tourist? Not much right now but hopefully someday
you write the songs yourself? If not, how do you go about finding the
songs for your cd? Yes I write every song I record. I want people to
know the real me. I’m honest in my lyrics.
current single is being played by radio. What do you feel is special
about this song that makes people want to hear it? I feel like everyone
has been there in some shape or form. It’s
also catchy and has a fun uptempo beat to the story.
- Many music fans today get their information about artists online. Do you have your own website and what will fans find there?Twitter & Instagram- M10penny www.mitchell10penny.com