2016 BLUEGRASS RAMBLE SHOWCASE
The 2016 Bluegrass Ramble will take place September 27 – 29,
once again in beautiful downtown Raleigh, NC, and all emerging
bluegrass bands plus established bands with new music or new personnel
are encouraged to apply.
Each showcase band will perform at least twice during World of Bluegrass Week—once on a convention center stage and once on a local Bluegrass Ramble venue.
In addition to the two showcase opportunities, the IBMA showcase package includes:
- Complimentary booth space during business conference (value $600+)
- Full conference registration package for performing members of group (value $1000+)
- One organizational membership for group (value $205)
- Featured profile in conference program and on the WOB smart phone app
- Distribution of one mp3 per band on our AirPlay Direct account, providing radio DJ access to showcase band music
- Inclusion of one mp3 on the 2015 Noisetrade/IBMA Bluegrass Ramble compilation.
- Inclusion in the Bluegrass Ramble Spotify playlist, promoted on social media by IBMA
- Priority access to “Gig Fair” appointments
- Scheduled consultation in advance of events on maximizing showcase opportunities